Now Hiring a Full-Time Physical Therapist & Full-Time Physical Therapist Assistants
Bio: Atlantic Physical Therapy has been in business since 1998. We are seeking a Full Time enthusiastic Physical Therapist to join our team. We are the most innovative and award winning physical therapy clinic on Delmarva with 7 locations in; West Ocean City, Berlin, Salisbury, Laurel, Fenwick Island, Ocean View and Millsboro. We employ an industry leading team dedicated to providing high quality patient care. Our mission is to keep the “Care” in Healthcare.
Job Summary: This is an amazing opportunity to become part of Atlantic Physical Therapy as we are continuing to grow and require an ambitious new team member. You will work with our team who provides quality, compassionate care in a secure setting.
• Create a meaningful rehab experience for our patients through providing the highest level quality clinical care and customer service while utilizing state-of-the-art equipment which includes; the Alter G, Biodex and Graston Techniques.
• Review physician’s referral and patient’s records to help determine diagnosis and physical therapy treatment required.
• Plan, prepare and preform individually designed treatment programs to maintain, improve and/or restore physical function, alleviate pain and /or prevent physical dysfunction in patients.
• Document goals anticipated progress and plans for re-evaluation while evaluating the effectiveness of treatment on various stages and adjusting treatment to archive maximum benefit.
• Build one-on-one relationships with our referring doctors and support our marketing efforts.
Education Requirements: Our candidates require a degree from an accredited physical therapy program and valid state license (MD and DE). Our salary is competitive, benefits, 401k plan and sign on bonus, continuing education, student loan assistance and more will be offered. We even offer stock in our business. Our clinics are opened Monday-Friday, no weekends are required. New graduates and seasoned professionals are all welcome. This is a unique and wonderful opportunity to join our growing business.
If you meet these qualifications, we want to talk with you! Email your resume to email@example.com
Atlantic Physical Therapy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
GROWING OUTPATIENT PRACTICE WANTS YOU!!! We are currently looking for a Physical Therapist for a state-of-the-art, high quality outpatient facility to work and grow in. We are focused on hands on therapy and therefore offer an excellent therapist to patient ratio, state-of-the-art equipment and superb ancillary staff. Fun and flexible working environment.We offer a full range of benefits depending on your status, which may include:
- Highest Salary Paid in Maryland and Delaware
- Health Benefits within 30 Days of Employment
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Education Assistance
- License Fees Paid in Full
- Malpractice Insurance Paid in Full
- 401K Plan
- Full-time or Part-time Hours Available
- No Evenings/Weekends
- Flexible Schedules
- No Stress Working Environment
- Bonus Incentive Programs
Full Time Office Manager
Looking for a team plater to join our office staff.
Experience with scheduling appointments, insurance verifications, authorizations, and collections of co-pays.
Must be dependable and have excellent patient/customer service skills.
Benefits, 401K, Paid Time Off, and Bonus Incentives.
Monday – Friday with no weekends.
Email confidential resume to: